- 🧄【Chop! Chop!】KALUSI mini food processor works on fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat etc. Make sure the food is cut in small pieces and the hard skin is removed.
- 🍌【Great Quality】37W super motor and a upgraded battery with larger capacity. 304 stainless steel sharp blades. BPA-free, lighter, more sturdy material.
- 🥩【Easy Clean】Waterproof design. Seal the charging port well, then you can wash the whole chopper without caring the water goes in.
- 🧅【Compact design】3 parts to install: 1 lid, 1 blade set and 1 bowl. Volume: 1/1.4Cup (250/350ml). Weight: 0.89lb (404g). Size: 3.8*3.8*4.5in.
- 🥑【Safe】Stops automatically after 30s of working for protecting the motor and battery. Rechargeable: use the USB cable to charge, no need to stay beside the power source any more.
KALUSI Mini Food Processor
Are you getting annoying by staying beside the chopper just to make sure it is connected with the power when using it?
GET this wireless chopper! Use it when you are on phone or watching Netflix! Take it with you when you are having a picnic or barbecue. This wireless portable food chopper will be your best friend! This is a all in 1 food processor, it can cut garlic, ginger, chili, onion, veggies, nuts, meat and so on. Its job is to cut whatever food that is put inside into pieces. Just make sure the hard skin of food is peeled off and fits the size of chopper.
- Please be aware of the chopper needs to be closed properly before use due to the safety design. Before you use the chopper, please find the groove on the lid(chopper’s head), and the bar that bulges out in the inside of the body(transparent body). Then close the lid and the body and make sure they are aligned.
- The volume of chopper is 1/1.4 Cup (250/350ml). Make sure the food is under these limits. Don’t put large and hard pieces into it.
- The chopper will automatically stop after 30s of working. Don’t worry, the machine is fine. It is just a safety setting of the system. Keep pressing the button to continue.
- The last piece of blade is curved, it is NOT broken. It is designed to be that way to cut the food on the button.
Easy to Install and Safe
Three pieces to install. To use it properly, please close the chopper when you align the groove of the lid with the internal bar of the body.
Wireless and Portable
This cute little chopper is very convenient and easy to carry. Once it is fully charged, take it with you, let it offers some helps to your picnic or barbecue party.
Easy to Use and Clean
Pressing the button on the top to make it work. It is waterproof design. So you can wash the whole chopper directly. The lid can be rinsed with water too but make sure the charging port is closed properly
Long Battery Life
The chopper is rechargeable. It is mini size but the battery lasts longer than average. Charge it on when you don’t need it.
- Charging- Red light
- Fully charged – Blue light
- The safety switch is closed- The red light flashes 5 times
- A safety switch is off- No light
- The product is working- A red light is being on for 30s
- Battery is low- The red light flashes for 10s
Cathy Zhang –
It’s a mini kitchenaid food processor. It’s my surprising finding! I use it for baby food and it’s great for small portion. The kitchenaid food processor is a 5 cup one and it can’t get the job as great as this product. Best use: baby food!
Minerva Maya –
As soon as I received this mini chopper I used it. I absolutely love it. It’s convenient, I can move around my kitchen without unplugging and plugging. And it does a very good job
Avinash Parab –
Sleek design, waterproof, functional and easy
Meghan Stubbers –
Excited to try it. It is very good quality
Grace Bucci –
Love that it is cordless. Perfect for chopping
Pramit Sinha –
Very useful mini chopper. Handy and could be carried anywhere. Good quality!!! Works great for garlic chopping. Good design. Glad we found this product
Mo Cain –
Live this little chopper I use almost every day
So easy to use and super cute
Jacob Redone –
Very useful. I use every time in kitchen. But battery is not very good and blades are a bit bent.
Loretta Keeley –
Great little chopper! Way better than my last one! Can’t wait to use on lots of stuff
Uyen nguyen –
Super convenient and cute! I wish I got the blue one (i love blue ..haha). But still love this fancy looking white. So easy to charge it by cable. No worry for different electrict volt difference. Also you can charge it full then bring it with you for any picnic party, camping.
Thank you for this nice products
Jodi buchi –
Good product. Perfect size for my cooking needs
Juanita cortes –
I really love this product has I have arthritis which makes it easier for me to cut my onions peppers and garlic is a very powerful little machine
this product works very well. i am very satisfied with the quality and price and functionality of this product.
Pallavi Vallabha –
Useful gadget. Small and cute.
Kim McLaren –
Love how easy it is to charge. The size is great as my counter space is limited. It makes quick work of onions and garlic.
First impression product looks great
Saniya Bukhari –
It’s a great product. I would definitely buy again. Strongly Recommended.
Jamie Moore –
It’s great and cute design too
Harshank Amin –
Great portable blender on the go. Lasts for quite a long time as well!
Helen Su –
I like the product capacity has 350 mL which is large enough room for the amount of food I want to chop. I also like it contains a cleaning brush which is necessary for me to clean the blades without hurting my hands. It features with red light which indicates the condition of charging and if the product is working or not.
Sharon Brown –
unique, compact and no electricity
Pardis Bakhtiari –
This product is little and so practical. Its easy to use and clean. I use it for chopping walnut, onion, carrot and so on.
Jennifer Morettini –
I love it’s sleek design and that it’s powered vs pushing with your arm and had to chop it up. Great price as well!