- 🧄【Chop! Chop!】KALUSI mini food processor works on fruits, vegetables, nuts, meat etc. Make sure the food is cut in small pieces and the hard skin is removed.
- 🍌【Great Quality】37W super motor and a upgraded battery with larger capacity. 304 stainless steel sharp blades. BPA-free, lighter, more sturdy material.
- 🥩【Easy Clean】Waterproof design. Seal the charging port well, then you can wash the whole chopper without caring the water goes in.
- 🧅【Compact design】3 parts to install: 1 lid, 1 blade set and 1 bowl. Volume: 1/1.4Cup (250/350ml). Weight: 0.89lb (404g). Size: 3.8*3.8*4.5in.
- 🥑【Safe】Stops automatically after 30s of working for protecting the motor and battery. Rechargeable: use the USB cable to charge, no need to stay beside the power source any more.
KALUSI Mini Food Processor
Are you getting annoying by staying beside the chopper just to make sure it is connected with the power when using it?
GET this wireless chopper! Use it when you are on phone or watching Netflix! Take it with you when you are having a picnic or barbecue. This wireless portable food chopper will be your best friend! This is a all in 1 food processor, it can cut garlic, ginger, chili, onion, veggies, nuts, meat and so on. Its job is to cut whatever food that is put inside into pieces. Just make sure the hard skin of food is peeled off and fits the size of chopper.
- Please be aware of the chopper needs to be closed properly before use due to the safety design. Before you use the chopper, please find the groove on the lid(chopper’s head), and the bar that bulges out in the inside of the body(transparent body). Then close the lid and the body and make sure they are aligned.
- The volume of chopper is 1/1.4 Cup (250/350ml). Make sure the food is under these limits. Don’t put large and hard pieces into it.
- The chopper will automatically stop after 30s of working. Don’t worry, the machine is fine. It is just a safety setting of the system. Keep pressing the button to continue.
- The last piece of blade is curved, it is NOT broken. It is designed to be that way to cut the food on the button.
Easy to Install and Safe
Three pieces to install. To use it properly, please close the chopper when you align the groove of the lid with the internal bar of the body.
Wireless and Portable
This cute little chopper is very convenient and easy to carry. Once it is fully charged, take it with you, let it offers some helps to your picnic or barbecue party.
Easy to Use and Clean
Pressing the button on the top to make it work. It is waterproof design. So you can wash the whole chopper directly. The lid can be rinsed with water too but make sure the charging port is closed properly
Long Battery Life
The chopper is rechargeable. It is mini size but the battery lasts longer than average. Charge it on when you don’t need it.
- Charging- Red light
- Fully charged – Blue light
- The safety switch is closed- The red light flashes 5 times
- A safety switch is off- No light
- The product is working- A red light is being on for 30s
- Battery is low- The red light flashes for 10s
Becky barbee –
Instructions not clear, says to clean main engine. Only one engine I can see. No instructions on how to clean main. engine or how to get it our if the lid to clean it.
Mehak Kathuria –
Easily accessible and worth the money
Port Fai –
Nice product, needs better instructions
Rob Stangle –
I like how small the item is, but that is also the liability: you can’t process too much or something big. For me, personally, this is the perfect size for someone with a lot of kitchen gadgets as it’s functional and does not take up much space at all.
Elizabeth Rodriguez –
Just got it today and i already used it so dar i love it!
arpit bansal –
Great product. Small but powerful
Cindy Tran –
Love the multi-blade and one button to function. Nice, powerful, simple, easy to use.
Hector Daniel Mendez Jr –
Nice product. Cuts well, electric, easy to use
Swetha Ambati –
It is Handy. Love the way it hops the vegetables. Started using it and it became a helping hand with in no time
Merna Metry –
Great product and awesome prices. Easy to use. I will buy more.
Reeve Austinne Ratonel –
It’s very versatile and easy to use since it’s lightweight and portable.
Cozy Sisombath –
I got what I ordered! love this so much! its so convenient to chop up onions, garlic and other things. even make fresh personal size salsa. I’m so glad I bought this mini food processor. better than lugging out the big bulky blender. Thank you.
Loan Pham –
This product is very convenient, compact size but high power.
Khanh Luu –
I like the food chopper because it is wireless and convenient to move it around the kitchen countertop. It is useful for chopping onion, garlic and ginger.
Anna Lau –
It is the perfect size. I don’t need a plug. It’s rechargeable. And I do not need a big appliance to chop up garlic.. it doesn’t take up much room. I really needed this cut I hate cutting up garlic. I recommend this product because it’s the perfect size not too small and not too big.
Yeniel Manduley –
I’ve been using this little gem for a couple of days and I absolutely love it. This is totally worth the money. It’s not noisy, very lightweight, portable, holds charge very well. The blade is very sharp. 100 % Recommended
Ankit Goratela –
Good product. Works fine and effectively. Please make the plastic jar dishwasher friendly
Akshay Kotecha Jain –
Compact and looks good. Efficient. Does what it says it would. All in all, a good purchase.
I love this product and recommend others to use it
Carol Snyder –
Outstanding product! I love the way it chops nuts, onions & peppers.